We are always on the lookout for incredible talent, so if you think any of the below positions are for you, don't be shy!
+ 3D Character Animator
We are looking for 3D Character Animators ranging from Junior to Supervisor with experience using Maya for a per-project contract basis. Please use the form below to apply.
- Junior Positions starting straight away
- Senior Positions starting in July
+ Lighting & Rendering Artist
We are looking for Lighters ranging from Junior to Supervisor with experience using Maya, Renderman(or similar) and Nuke for a per-project contract basis. Please use the form below to apply.
- 2 week positions starting in June
- 8 week position starting mid-August
+ Compositing Artist
We are looking for compositors experience with character animation projects and integration with live action plates. Using After Effects or Nuke Please use the form below to apply.
- 1 week positions starting mid-May
- 2 week position starting June
- 4 week position starting mid-September.
+ FX Artist
We are looking for FX artists experienced with Marvelous Designer and/or Houdini and/or Maya XGen simulation. Please use the form below to apply.
- 5 week position starting September.
+ New Business Producer
We are looking for an experienced new business producer to lead our sales efforts by identifying new leads and keeping in touch with existing contacts. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and use the subject line 'NEW BUSINESS - Name'
The following is required:
- 5+ years experience in the Animation, VFX, Film or Advertising industry
- Have a database of relevant contacts
- Excellent written and conversational skills
- Familar with CRM's
- Eager to learn, ambitious and proactive
We love to hear from new people, so drop us a line!
I know the below looks awfully long, but it's just so we don't have to ask you boring questions later ;)